This year’s Learn Do Share was attended by staff from across the University to hear more about, and share opportunities of using technology to enhance learning and teaching.
Many thanks to our speakers, and of course you, the audience, who came along to Learn Do and Share 2019!
See below for links to each of the sessions filmed at the event:
- Welcome & quick update on the Business School’s tech-related learning and teaching landscape – Dr Douglas Carrie
- Learning by watching others learn – Professor Susan Geertshuis
- Practice makes perfect – Dr Olga Filippova
- Assessment literacy advancing on the three Rs – a practical approach – Dr Grigorij Ljubownikow and Una Lightfoot
- Virtual site visits using VR – Dr Michael Rehm
- Using tomorrow’s technology to train the students of today – Audrea Warner
- Giving personalised feedback to classes of 1,000 students using the OnTask tool – Dr Mark McConnell
For further information about using technologies in your courses, please contact ILT.