This year’s Learn Do Share event was a great success with speakers from both inside and outside the Business School sharing their experiences regarding pedagogy in technology. We heard from Business School Teaching Excellence Award winners who transformed their courses as well as staff members on various methods for assessing and marking students online. There was also an excellent review on what matters most to students in regards to Canvas and improvements that can enhance their learning.
We had a live twitter feed during the event using the hashtag #LDS2016. Feel free to continue the conversation @ILTLearning.
Please see the links below for the video content filmed during the sessions:
- Pedagogy in technology – Dr Tessa Owens
- Inhaling confidence – Dr Laszlo Sajtos
- Teaching: what’s in it for me? – Dr Paul Geertsema
- Vision to action – pedagogy to practice: Building bridges to a better world – Professor David Sundaram & Mr Andrew Eberhard
- Choosing and using assessment tools to improve efficiency, accuracy and feedback mechanisms – Mr Peter Bier, Mr Alan Toy, Ms Angela Tsai & Assoc. Professor Roger Booth
- Shared spaces for increasing visibility of student progress using KanBan boards – Mr David White
- Canvas course environment: What matters to students? – Dr Nabeel Albashiry
- How to create 2,000 “Revenue and Cost Management” questions in 7 days – Dr Fred Ng & Mr Paul Denny
- Summary – Dr Tessa Owens